Strikes, cancellations, acts of terrorism or extreme weather conditions?
Many things can affect your travel arrangements. That's why at Berg-Hansen we have an emergency response group that monitors events 24 hours a day, and assists business travellers, whether they are already en route or about to set off. We keep you informed of the whereabouts of travellers from your company. We notify you of anything you need to know, so that you are always aware of anything that could affect your journey.
Here are some of the things we do for our travellers:
• Text or phone with information on the current situation and help you to make alternative arrangements.
• In the event of major incidents we notify your organisation and jointly evaluate alternative options.
• Keep our customers up to date with the latest developments and aware of what to do in their particular situation.
What is an emergency situation?
• Extreme weather conditions and other natural phenomena
• Closed airports/railway lines
• Operating downtime at Berg-Hansen
• Acts of terrorism
• Emergency landings
• Hotel fires
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone: +47 21 02 45 10.