Conditions for Air Baltic
To qualify for the airline’s group price, the group must at all times comprise at least 8 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– 20% of the total number of passengers can be reduced free of charge until ticket is issued
– Names can be changed for a fee
– Change of date and time of travel is possible before ticket issuance for a fee
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meeting & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 10 days prior to departure
Names must be identical to passport!
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– Within 10 days of departure
– 1 bag á 23 kg is included in the price
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your travel adviser.