Conditions for Air France/KLM
To qualify for the airline’s group price, the group must at all times comprise at least ten people per departure.
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 35 days prior to departure
Remember that the name on the ticket must always be the same as the name on the passport.
Changing travel details:
– Within 110 days prior to departure you can reduce 20% without any cost
– For reductions from 35 days until 109 days prior to departure you pay 30% of the cost
– After 35 days prior to departure 100 % will be charged
– With full cancellations will the deposit not be refunded when it is paid to the airline
– Names can be changed until 10 days prior to departure
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen’s or the airline’s office hours (Monday to Friday at 08:00-16:00).
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– Within 9 days prior to departure
KLM/Air France: 1 bag a 23 kg included in the price.
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your travel adviser.