Conditions for British Airways
To qualify for the airline’s group price, the group must at all times comprise at least ten people per departure.
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 10 days prior to departure
Remember that the name on the ticket must always be the same as the name on the passport.
Changing travel details:
– Travel arrangements may be cancelled for up to 20 per cent of the total number of passengers up to 45 days to departure
– There is noe refund of deposite with full cancellation
– Names can be changed againt a fee
– Dates and times of travel can be changed up to departure
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen’s or the airline’s office hours. (Monday to Friday 0800-1600)
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– Within 10 days of departure
1 bag a 23 kg is included in the price
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your travel adviser.