Conditions for Lufthansa, Austrian and Swiss
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– 20% of the original number of seats can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before departure.
– In case of full cancellation up to 35 days before departure, the deposit paid to the airline will not be refunded.
– Names can be changed free of charge until ticketing. After ticketing, Lufthansa charges a fee of EUR 100 for name change.
– Dates and times of travel can be changed against a fee as long 10 persons are traveling together to the original destination.
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meetings & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 35 days prior to departure (Monday to Friday)
Names must be identical to passports!
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– Within 3 days of departure
– 1 bag á 23 kg is included in the price
– 1 item of carry-on luggage up to 8 kg
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your Project Manager.