Conditions for Norwegian
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
– 20 days after confirmation a 30% deposit will be charged
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 20 days prior to departure.
Names must be identical to passport!
Change of travel:
– 10% of the total number ofpassengers can be reduced free of charge within 35 days prior to departure
– Names can be changed free of charge until tickets are issued. After the ticket is issued, Norwegian charges NOK 650 per route for name change.
– The whole group must travel together. It is not possible to change the outbound or return journey for some passengers.
– Change of date and time of travel is not possible
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meeting & Events office hours. (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00)
– 5 days prior to departure (Monday to Friday)
– 2 x 23 kg checked baggage.
– 1 bag under the seat. Max dimetions: 30x20x38 cm
– 1 bag in the luggage rack. Max dimetions: 55x40x23 cm
– The cabin luggage must not exceed 10kg *
*you can also have a small item like a «shopping bag from the airport» in addition to your hand luggage.
Exceptions could apply to the above points. There may be exceptions in the above points. Costs for changes and cancellations may apply.
Airline taxes may change from the time the offer is given until tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general conditions must always be followed in addition to the conditions above. If you want more information regarding the conditions for your event, contact your project manager.