Conditions for SAS (Warranty Model)
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– 10% of the original number of seats can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before departure.
– In case of full cancellation there will be no refund.
– Names can be changed for a fee up to 4 hours before departure.
– Dates and times of travel can be changed against a fee as long as 10 persons are traveling together on the original destination.
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meetings & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name list:
– 10 days prior to departure
Important: All names must be identical to passport.
Deadlines for ticket issue:
– 48 hours prior to departure (Monday to Friday)
– Intercontinental: within 7 days prior to departure (Monday to Friday)
– 1 bag 23 kg / 50 lbs, maximum 158 cm (length + width + height)
– Hand luggage: 8 kg / 18 lbs. Maximum dimensions: 55 / 40 / 23 cm (22 / 16 / 9 in)
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your Project Manager.