Conditions for Widerøe
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Changing travel details:
– 20% of the original number of seats can be canceled free of charge up to ticketing
– If the entire group is canceled, the deposit paid to Widerøe will be refunded
– Names can be changed for a fee to Widerøe of NOK 600,- until 2 hours before departure
– Dates and times of travel can be changed against a fee until tickets is issued
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meetings & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 20 days prior to departure
Remember that the name on the ticket must always be the same as the name on the passport.
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– Within 15 days before departure
– Checked baggage: 1 bag max 23 kg – max 158cm (length+width+height)
– Hand baggage: 1 bag 55x40x20cm and maximum 8 kilos + a small bag with max size of a lap top bag.
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations.
Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your Project Manager.