Conditions for Widerøe Sports Travel
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– Reservation can be cancelled free of charge until 7 days before departure
– Change of flights/dates permitted until ticket issue 7 days before departure
– Name change permitted free of charge up to 2 hours before departure
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meetings & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 7 days prior to departure
Names must be identical to passport!
Deadlines for issuing tickets:
– 7 days before departure (Monday to Friday)
– Checked luggage: 2 bags max 23 kg – max 158cm (length + width + height)
– Hand luggage: 1 bag 55x40x20 cm and maximum 8 kilos + a small bag with max size of a lap top bag
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your Project Manager.