Conditions for Finnair
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– 20% of the total number ofpassengers can be reduced free of charge within 35 days prior to departure
– If the entire group is canceled, the deposit paid to the airline will not be refunded.
– Names can be changed for a fee up to 75 hours before departure (Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00).
– Change of date and time of travel is possible before ticket issuance for a fee
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meeting & Events office hours (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00).
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 10 days prior to departure.
Name must be identical to passport!
Checked Baggage Allowance:
– 1 PC max 23kg, external Dimensions max 158 cm
Exceptions could apply to the above points. There may be exceptions in the above points. Costs for changes and cancellations may apply.
Airline taxes may change from the time the offer is given until tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general conditions must always be followed in addition to the conditions above. If you want more information regarding the conditions for your event, contact your project manager.