Conditions for Icelandair
To maintain the group price, the group must always consist of at least 10 people on the same departure.
Change of travel:
– 20% of the total number ofpassengers can be reduced free of charge within 35 days prior to departure.
– If the entire group is canceled, the deposit paid to the airline will not be refunded.
– Names can be changed for a fee up to 48 hours before departure (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00).
– Change of date and time of travel is possible before ticket issuance for a fee.
Changes can only be made within Berg-Hansen Meeting & Events office hours. (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00)
Deadline for the submission of name lists:
– Within 15 days prior to departure.
Names must be identical to passport!
Checked Baggage Allowance:
– 1 piece of checked luggage, max 23 kg
– 1 piece of hand luggage, max 10 kg
Exceptions could apply to the above points. Costs may be incurred in connection with changes and cancellations. Flight taxes may change between the time prices are quoted and the time tickets are issued. We reserve the right to invoice additional charges in respect of the above if applicable.
Please note that Berg-Hansen’s general terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions above. If you require further information concerning the terms and conditions for your event, please contact your Project Manager.